The Seminole County Water Division pumps, treats, and delivers drinking water to almost 440,000 people through 592 miles of water mains. The six water treatment plants produce a maximum capacity of 46.036 million gallons of water per day, with a little help from Wonderware and InSource.
For clients seeking staff augmentation (could be days or months) this professional service is offered to those seeking the assistance of a master level architect. Acting as an owner’s agent, the Master Architect will work to bridge the gap by understanding the client’s top level business objectives and mapping that to an optimal technical solution.
Areas of Guidance
Could be, but are not limited to:
- The creation of user requirements and functional specifications.
- Architecting a system for optimal security, efficiency, high availability, & ease of maintenance based on those requirements.
- Recommendation of Infrastructure technology
- Application Architecture and system interoperability design
- Design Integrator selection criteria
- Recommendation/Selection of System Integrator
- Best Practices knowledge transfer for System Integrator
- Progressive design audits
- Design of Factory Acceptance Testing methodology