The Application Server 2014 R2 course is a 4-day, instructor-led class ..
Mtell is a leading asset health software solution company and provider ..
The Wonderware Historian Server course is a 2-day, instructor-led class..
Turning mounds of data into useful information is not an easy task. The..
The Wonderware Historian Client course is a 2-day, instructor-led class..
Often the answer to greater performance is not collecting more data but..
Are you not getting your data in a timely enough manner? Are there vari..
You know your destination but don’t have the right tool to get th..
Know how to use your data to make decisions. Learn more in this webinar..
InSource will assume a trusted advisor role to ensure that a client project is executed properly.
Benefit to CustomerThe benefits of assigning a project oversight role include:
- Establish an effective working relationship between the ultimate user community and the project execution team.
- Provide unbiased status to the project sponsor from an independent resource.
- Have a person in a knowledgeable position to challenge a Project Manager during difficult times (i.e. missing milestone dates, excessive attrition, quality issues, etc.) to address situations head-on and avoid serious delays in uncovering and remedying project problems.
- Connect the project execution team to the customer acceptance test (CAT) team and ensure proper execution of the CAT plan.
- Provide the transition from a project execution team to a system support team.